For the sake of the security of your personal data, and to ensure the full transparency of the processing of your personal data, we would like you to know that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Bandit House sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Ptasia 10 (hereinafter: BandIT_House)
2. If at anytime you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Specialist, at email@example.com
3. Provision of personal data is at your discretion, although it is necessary if you wish to contact us.
4. The recipients of the data are only those supporting us in achieving goals stated below. These are trusted IT entities (web hosting, IT services, etc), and sometimes postal operators, as well as trusted entities supporting our marketing activities.
5. You have the right to request from the administrator: a) Access to your personal data b) Rectification of your personal data
c) Deletion of your personal data d) Restrictions on the processing of your personal data
6. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO, the supervisory authority
8. In the event that your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right, without legal consequences, to withdraw your consent to any processing conducted before its withdrawal
9. BandIT_House processes your data according to the information below
|No.||Purpose||Legal basis||Period/ criteria||In practice|
|1||Replying to queries from a web form||Art. 6 Section. 1 Point f of the GDPR||Pending an effective objection or not longer than 2 years||When submitting an inquiry to us through the contact form, you expect a response. It is necessary for us to process your personal data, so that we know to whom and what we have to answer.|
|2||Protection against claims||Art. 6 Section 1 Point f of the GDPR||For a limitation period of time||BandIT_House as any other business entity is subject to legal liability, including civil law, and it is therefore necessary to provide any information about the events that have occurred and which are the basis for claims against BandIT_House. This information can constitute evidence in ongoing proceedings.|